Saturday 24 March 2018

Last Minute Development







Last Minute Development



 There are in fact 2 copies of my film up on Youtube as I decided to change my music at the last minute. I thought that my original music sounded far too happy and upbeat to male the footage seem scary and intense. I found that this music created a slightly comical vibe around my thriller, making it seem less eerie. Instead I went back to the drawing board that was Garageband, and recreated my music to better suit the thriller genre. Below I have placed the clip of my thriller when it had the music that I first created.....see what you think!


 

                   

2 comments:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Read More: Best Blockchain Development Company in jaipur
    Best iPad App Development Company in jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eumaxindia - Outdoor Advertising Agencies in Chennai, We Provide The Best Outdoor advertising agencies Services in Chennai. Chennai Outdoor Advertising Agency. We are No.1 Advertising Agency in Chennai.

    Outdoor Advertising Agencies in Chennai

    ReplyDelete