Wednesday 4 October 2017

Initial Ideas


Initial Ideas

After brainstorming some ideas, i colloected together some images that i think best represent how i imagine these ideas looking when filmed.

Chain Link Fence



I would like to have a shot of a chain link fence because it has the potential to look quite spooky and also signifies that something is enclosed.








Confession Video


I like the idea of having a confession video because it build tension, especially is a segment of the confession is shown leaving out a key detail, making the viewer want to keep watching.





Text Messages
I like the idea of someone receiving creepy, anonymous text messages because after watching a Netflix series called Pretty Little Liars which was based around this idea, it intrigued me into including it in my own thriller opening.








Hazy Vision
This could show that the protagonist is in a great deal of distress and could possibly loose consciousness, or could even have been drugged.







Dark Shot Along Road Taken From Back Of Car





This was one of my first shot ideas and I really can vividly image how it would look and am interested to try filming it to see how it would look.











Girl Running Along Road

I would like to show the Protagonist running in fear to build tension and make the viewer want to know what they are running from or to.







Face Emerging From Bath Water

I would possibly like to include this as a random shot of the protagonist.



Running Through Forest




No comments:

Post a Comment